The party renting the studio is responsible for observing these guidelines. Failure to observe these guidelines will be grounds for loss of future access to the studio and/or damage charges.
Please note that our staff will be visiting 10 minutes prior to the end of your booking to let you know of the time remaining on your booking and if you need assistance.
We appreciate your cooperation in observing these rules. We ask that everyone respect the space and leave the studio clean and tidy to avoid additional cleaning fees.
1. Booking and cancellation policy: All shoots have to be paid in full at the time of booking.
My Studio Spot offers studio credit for canceled bookings/no shows (no refunds). If you need to reschedule your reservation with over 5 days notice from your booking date, you may do so.
If you reschedule your reservation within 5 days of your booking date, your reschedule fee will be 50% of your booking value. If you cancel less than 5 days of your booking date, you will be liable for the full value of the booking.
2. Since the studio is not soundproof, please keep the noise level to a reasonable volume, including any use of music. Music played in the studio must not contain any explicit content.
3. If there are any damages to the floor/furniture/equipment, you will be asked to reimburse the cost of the damage. My Studio Spot will accept responsibility for cleaning the floors (mopping and sweeping), and light cleaning after the client’s booking has ended. If the room is left untidy, you will be charged a $200 excessive cleaning fee. If you notice a damaged item prior to your photo shoot, please let us know immediately.
4. All garbage brought into the studio room must be cleaned and put into the dumpster in the main parking lot. If there is garbage left behind, you will be charged a $200 cleaning fee.
5. We are constantly improving the studio and our props, and if a prop becomes damaged/outdated, we will replace it with another beautiful prop. Occasionally, we may also update the look and feel of the studio and will post the updated images on Instagram and our website. If you are planning a photo shoot with a specific look or a prop, please contact us before your booking to ensure it remains in the studio during your session.
6. Since we are a natural light studio, please note that the light in our studio rooms is dependent on the natural light outside. If you are booking the studio on a dark day or close to sunset, please bring lighting equipment with you to the studio.
*No Glitter - if you bring glitter, you are responsible for cleaning it or a $250 cleaning fee will be added to your booking.
*No Smoking on premises
*Alcohol is permitted with prior approval (permits must be requested in advance).